WHO IS SUITABLE FOR THE SPINE CHECK?
- Patients with treatment-resistant pain along the entire spine, including radicular and pseudoradicular complaints (for example, radiating pain in the arms or legs)
- Patients after unsuccessful spinal surgery
THE SPINE CHECK – A COMPREHENSIVE SPINE ANALYSIS
- Includes a combination of interdisciplinary examination methods that are suitable for the respective disease syndrome
- Enables comprehensive, convenient and rapid diagnosis
- Allows the follow-up of minimally invasive spinal procedures performed on a probatory basis
- Can be carried out on an outpatient basis, but also as part of a short inpatient stay
- The goal is a fast, individual diagnosis that allows a clear treatment concept
Our specialist staff will be happy to provide you with more detailed information.